Star Wars and Marvel: Movie Reviews (!!!SPOILER ALERTS!!!)

First, I will be reviewing Star Wars: The Force Awakens. This movie is amazing! 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3, 7. Star Wars Counting (lol)! My favorite part, out of the whole movie, has to be at the end, while Starkiller Base is slowly exploding. That lightsaber fight was amazingly put together! I applaud everyone who was in and helped make this movie 🙂 I like how stormtrooper JB-007, the one who frees Rey (played by Daisy Ridley), is the actor who played James Bond in the most recent movie. They were being filmed at the same time, so there is a James Bond stormtrooper. The only sad part in the movie is when Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) kills Han Solo (Harrison Ford). I love how J. J. Abrams got the whole original cast together for Episode 7. In all, this movie might just be the best yet! (For me, I like Empire Strikes Back just as well 😉) This movie would be perfect for anyone who is looking for a new, exciting movie to see or people who enjoys sci-fi.

So, now onto Captain America: Civil War! I want to mention something first: close to the end, you can see Bucky (Sebastian Stan), who is basically KO’d for the fight, reaching for Iron Man’s (Robert Downey, Jr.) feet. Iron Man is telling Captain America (Chris Evans) to stay down. Bucky grabs Iron Man’s feet, and basically causes the armored hero to have a mini seizure. Iron Man then kicks Bucky in the face, but it was kind of funny. I would rate this movie 5/5 stars in total. As you know, every movie has a sad element. In Civil War, Steve Rogers’ friend from WWII Peggy Carter dies. Throughout the whole movie, the acting is some of the best I’ve ever seen! I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone who likes science fiction, fiction, or anything along those lines 🙂

All in all, these two movies are some of the best two movies I have ever seen! If you’ve seen these movies, please let me know what you think about them!

One thought on “Star Wars and Marvel: Movie Reviews (!!!SPOILER ALERTS!!!)

1. Your edublog mentor here-Your review of Star Wars was well thought out. You showed great writing skills and your own personal flair in your descriptions! Recommending it for people who like certain styles of movies was a great way to draw your reader back to your site to see future recommendations!